Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Home from the Hospital

My cousin Richard came home from the hospital today. even though they wanted to keep him one more day. He said he spent most of the afternoon sleeping. I think they may have given him some medicine that makes him sleepy

I read until 3 am, but I finished The Defector by Daniel Silva. What a great book. I’m currently reading The Rembrandt Affair, another interesting book by the same author.

My brother made breaded pork chops, green beans, fried potatoes and onions, and leftover Spanish rice for dinner. The pork chops were so tender they practically melted in my mouth. The rest of the stuff was also very scrumptious.

I’m looking forward to the season premier of NCIS, NCIS-LA, and Body of Proof. Body of Proof is a new show starring Dana Delaney as a Medical Examiner, of all things.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment