Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Great Start

Today, my nephew David came to start work on the changes to my travel trailer. He made a great start. My new cabinet is sitting in situ with the top already ready for installation and a coat of polyurethane. I have one shelf in my tv cabinet. Tomorrow, he’ll put in the other andI’l will have 3 times the usable space in that cabinet that I have now.

We spent a lot of the day at Home Depot picking out the cabinet and wood. We must have walked around for at least an hour and filled two carts. After that, it was lunch time so I took David to Anthony’s Coal-Fired Pizza for pizza, salad and chicken wings. I can safely say we both ate too much. I don’t know how he was able to work after we got back. I was just ready for a nap (but I didn’t take one).

I posted the following on Facebook, but in case you didn’t see it:

"Bullshit Bingo"

Try it the next time you hear the President speak . . . It will keep you awake!

Please follow the rules before watching. I used to avoid listening to his speeches

Now, I look forward to the next one.

Here is something to help make Obama's speeches almost tolerable.

Just print out this page, distribute it to friends, and listen.

(directions at the bottom)

clip_image001

Rules for Bullshit Bingo:

1. Before Barrack Obama's next televised speech, print your "Bullshit Bingo"

2. Check off the appropriate block when you hear one of those Words/phrases.

3. When you get five blocks horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, stand up and shout "BULLSHIT!"

I’m on the last Lisa Scottoline book I took from the library (Think Twice). It’s certainly one of her best.

Back to my book.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment