Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sausage Cheese Balls

This morning, I prepared the recipe I found once on a Jimmy Dean Sausage package with some minor changes (I left out the celery and didn’t have any garlic salt. I mixed them up, lit my oven (it seemed harder today) and baked them.

They turned out great, but I probably won’t make any more because once they are done, I eat them until they are gone. I did take some over to my cousin’s so I didn’t eat them, but I make no promises about them if he still has some next time I go over. Since I cut the recipe in half, I only made 23 of them, but they are gone, gone, gone.

The rest of the day, I read the book Daddy’s Girl by Lisa Scottoline. I think I only have 2 more of her books and I’ll have read them all. I’m working on Look Again right now.

I’m looking forward to tomorrow when Richard and I are going to my niece Jane’s for a Labor Day feast. She is a terrific cook and I always eat too much.

Well, back to my interesting book.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment