Friday, September 2, 2011

Seven Days In Utopia

This morning, I saw the movie Seven Days in Utopia starring Robert Duvall and Kathy Baker, though you wouldn’t know about her being in it if you check out the movie on iMDb. What a terrific movie, no matter who is in it! It’s the second movie this week I’ve seen about redemption. It centers around a young golfer and the seven days that change his life. Please don’t miss this movie!

Most of the rest of my day was spent napping and reading and cooking and eating.

I’ve finally gotten through the two books by Ian Sansom. They were okay, but I probably won’t take out any more by this author.

I’m now starting another book by Lisa Scottoline called The Vendetta Defense. I expect it will read a lot faster. Her books are usually terrific.

Until next time…                                

No comments:

Post a Comment