Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Made It

Well, I arrived at my brother’s about 2 this afternoon. I left Thonotosassa about 5:30 this morning. Traffic was light and the day was beautiful.

Last night, my cousin Richard and I had the new Mac ‘n Cheese Big Daddy Pattie Melt. It was absolutely delicious. I’m ready to go there and eat another one. With it we each had a strawberry cheesecake milkshake. Wow, it was so good. Try one if you get a chance.

The new Glenn Beck TV show started last night. What a great show – already better because it is two hours instead of the one hour on Fox News. One of the objects of the show is to enlighten us on history that’s not being taught or that has been suppressed. Have you ever heard of the Black Toms? I was a history major in college, but I had never heard about it. Glenn discussed it in conjunction with when the first terrorist attack was made on the U.S. (hint: it was in 1917 and was done by Germans/German collaborators, ignored by Woodrow Wilson, then used by FDR to justify locking up the Japanese at the beginning of WWII>

My brother is cooking sausage with peppers and onions for dinner, accompanied by a special macaroni salad.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment