Friday, September 16, 2011

I Don’t Know How She Does It

Today, I went to Discover Mills and saw the movie I Don’t Know How She Does It with Sarah Jessica Parker, Greg Kinnear, Pierce Brosnan, Kelsey Grammer, Jane Curtin, Seth Myers and Sarah Shahi (from Fairly Legal). If you get a chance, go see it. It’s a terrific movie. Everyone (all 6 or 7 people) was laughing out loud all of the way through the movie.

I really didn’t go to Discover Mills to go to the movies, but to walk around the mall. Unfortunately, when I got out of the truck, I found my knees weren’t up to the walk. Maybe another day.

My cousin Richard called. When he went to his appointment with his heart doctor today, his blood pressure was so high that the doctor put him in the hospital. Please pray for him. This was kind of unexpected and it’s hard to be here while he is in the hospital.

I’m still reading that great book by Lis Wiehl of Fox News. Hopefully, I’ll finish it tonight or tomorrow morning.

My brother made goulash tonight. It was as delicious as I expected. With it, he made garlic cheese bread. Yum. Yum.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment