Sunday, September 18, 2011

Good News All Around

I spoke with my cousin Richard at the hospital today and he sounded upbeat. His blood pressure has gone down significantly and he’s lost a lot of weight (mostly fluid weight now that he’s on water pills). The doctor has also changed some of his medications. So glad to hear he’s on the mend.

My friend Karen finally called me. I’d been trying to get hold of her since Friday night, but she wasn’t answering her phone or her cell phone. After Richard going into the hospital unexpectedly, I really wondered if maybe the same thing happened to her, but she was fine. She said it was a long story and she’d explain when I got home.

The Buffalo Bills won today – hope they finally get a Super Bowl.

My nephew Greg just walked in so I guess I’ll post then right now.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment