Thursday, February 24, 2011

More Amazing Earthquake Pictures

You can see more amazing pictures of the earthquake in New Zealand at:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/see-amazing-view-of-christchurch-seconds-after-earthquake/

There is panoramic view of the city of Christchurch just as the quake hit that is incredible. And be sure to watch the YouTube video that’s embedded in the article.

The Roommate

Today, I went to AMC and saw the movie The Roommate. I wasn’t sure if I would enjoy it, but it was actually quite interesting … and creepy. It starred Leighton Meester, Minka Kelly, Cam Gigandet and Frances Fisher. The only place I’ve seen Leighton Meester before was in the movie Country Strong with Gwyneth Paltrow and Tim McGraw. Minka Kelly has been in the TV shows Parenthood and Friday Night Lights. Cam G. was in Burlesque and Easy A. The movie is a bit spooky at times and keeps you on the edge of your seat. There is some violence, but you see more of the results of the violence than the actual violent act. I enjoyed it, but I’m easily entertained.

Best Buy

I ran into my cousin Richard at Best Buy on my way home from the movie. Then, when I got home, I laid down. My allergies have been terrible. I know some of it is his cats, but I think it’s also the high pollen count.

Writing Prompt

No writing prompt results tonight. I just couldn’t do it. You’re all probably bored with them anyway. At some time in the future, I do want to finish this prompt: Once in the midst of all the recklessness.

Scrabble

I’m still playing Scrabble since I can do it lying down. I’ve won 3 of the last 14 games, so I do have some hope that I’m getting better. I continue to see words I’ve never heard of and find difficult to believe are real.

Now, it’s time to take some more Benadryl and go to bed.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment