Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New iPhone 4 Arrives

Today, my new iPhone 4 arrived. I had an awfully hard time activating it because the MEID (whatever that is) had not been entered into Verizon’s system. Once that was taken care of, my phone was activated with no problems. In order to get the whole thing done, I had to borrow my cousin Richard’s cell phone because I couldn’t have my old cell phone on when I was trying to activate the new one.

This phone is incredible, but I need some serious study time to know how to do everything.

It’s kind of late in the evening (actually early morning) to be doing this blog, but I got so sick around 7:30 pm, I had to lie down. After I had a nice nap (it’s now about 1:38 am), I decided to turn on my computer and post this blog.

Once again, I’m having to walk sideways to go from one end of my camper to the other. I think I finally have everything from my old house except my down jacket. Considering that it’s 39 degrees outside, maybe I should have brought that out too. When I woke up, it was 55 in the camper. I turned up my little heater and it’s now 64.

Hopefully, I’ll get everything taken care of today.

Well, I think I’ll take another nap. I hope I can sleep until daylight, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment