Monday, April 4, 2011

Another Lazy Hazy Crazy Day of Spring

Today, it was hot and I finally turned on my A/C. In about 40 minutes, the camper went from 93 to 85, which really seemed cool. I finally bumped up the thermostat. This is the first time I’ve ever had my A/C on and I’m wondering how much electricity it is going to use. I logged the amount before I turned it on at 7:17 and will check it in the morning to see how much it used overnight, though I imagine I’ll turn it off sometime tonight. It still cools down outside pretty well at night.

I read a book on travel photography today as well as quite a bit of the third Stephanie Plum book. I’ve already finished the four library books I took out last week and will drop them off tomorrow. I’ll pick up some others tomorrow.

My cousin Richard and I went out to Old Towne Pizza and had strawberry walnut salad, pizza and corn fritters. We both had pizza to bring back and I had a little salad. What a great breakfast that will be (if it makes it past my midnight snack craving).

That’s about it, I guess. Not too much to write about.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment