Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Quiet Day

Today, my brother Jeff left for IL to attend my nephew’s promotion to Captain. My sister-in-law had to work, so I was HOME ALONE – yikes!

I didn’t get into too much trouble though. I did 3 loads of laundry, finished Atlas Shrugged and brought my TomTom in so I could program for my trip to Gadsen tomorrow.

Tonight, Kathy, her mother and I went to Cracker Barrel for dinner and so I could pick out a book to listen to on my trip. I expect to be driving for at least 6 hours and that’s about what the book takes to listen to.

Heard that gas may be up to $6 per gallon by summer. That will certainly squelch my camping plans. The last time I got gas (at $3.639/gal), it cost me nearly $65.

Well, it’s late and I’m beat – must be all of that laundry.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment