Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Leaving on a Jet… No Wait on a Ford F-150

Tomorrow morning, I will be leaving for my brother’s to stay until a few days after Easter. I warned them I was coming so if they are there when I get there, they’ll have no one to blame but themselves. :)

Today, I did three loads of laundry. I folded it directly into my suitcases, one of which is already in the truck. I’m looking forward to my vacation. I work so hard here … yeah, right! At least up there, I won’t have to cook. My brother Jeff is a superb cook as I have mentioned before and I always look forward to his culinary offerings.

I’m still reading Crunch Time by Diane Mott Davidson, but should finish it tonight. Tomorrow, I’ll probably listen to a book on my iPod or I’ll stop in at Cracker Barrel to see what they have on CD. In fact, I’m thinking I might go over there now. I can fill up my truck (gas jumped to over $3.60 per gallon today) and get a book so I won’t have to stop tomorrow.

In view of that, I guess I’ll get going and check in with you tomorrow from Lawrenceville, GA.

Until next time…

1 comment: