Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hop and Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2-Rodrick Rules

Today, I went to AMC and saw two movies: Hop and Diary of a Wimpy Kid 2 – Rodrick Rules. They were both a lot of fun – very entertaining. Neither was a cartoon movie, but there were aspects of cartoon movies in both.

Hop was about the Easter Bunny and Diary of a Wimpy Kid was about, well, a wimpy kid. I recommend them if you want a fun, carefree movie to watch.

Juliette

My cousin sent me another picture of her great-granddaughter Juliette:

Juliette the Big Girl

Isn’t she adorable? She is getting so big and what a smile!

It rained in the night and most of the morning, sometimes quite hard, but nothing like last week when we had the ssevere thunderstorms. I managed to dodge the storms and go to the library and then the movies.

Tonight, I’m curling up with a good book: Crunch Time by Diane Mott Davidson. I also downloaded a new Miss Julia book today and will probably read that while I do my laundry tomorrow. I’ve decided to go to my brothers Thursday and stay until a couple of days after Easter.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment