Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rio

My cousin sent me a couple of more pictures of her great granddaughter:

Juliette 20110419

This is of Juliette and her first boyfriend:

Juliettes First Boyfriend 

Today, I went to see the movie Rio. What a hoot! (I say this even though there were no owls in the movie.)

I thoroughly enjoyed the movie – a good story, horrible villains, funny sidekicks, and some really panoramic pictures of Rio De Janeiro.The talent in the people voicing the cartoon characters was exceptional. If you like Anne Hathaway, Jesse Eisenberg, George Lopez, Tracy Jordan, etc., you’ll enjoy this movie.

I heard from my niece Colleen (C.J.) today. We’re going to meet in Gadsen, AL on Friday. I am so looking forward to seeing her. It’s been a long time.

Well, off to bed.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment