Friday, April 29, 2011

Fast Five

The movie Fast Five was just as great as I thought it would be. Of course, it is NEVER a hardship to have to watch Vin Diesel, Duane “The Rock” Johnson or Paul Walker for a couple of hours either. It made me laugh; it made me cry. The car chases were absolutely unbelievable.

I’m  almost finished reading Killer Angels by Michael Shaara. What insight he has on the Battle of Gettysburg and the men who led the troops on both sides. I expect to finish it before I go to sleep tonight.

Tomorrow, I’m going to the Blueberry Festival at the Keel and Currey Winery here in Thonotosassa. My sister-in-law Esther, my niece Jane and her husband David and their two kids Bradley and James are going to pick me up. It should be a fun time. They have U-Pick Blueberries and I just may pick some, though I have no room for them. Blueberries are one of the best fruits you can eat – I call them little blue bullets.

Well, off to bed so I can be comfortable while I read.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment