Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Your Highness

Once again, Hollywood has taken what could be a great movie and ruined it with crudity, lewdness, bad language, and sheer yuckiness. The movie (Your Highness) starred James Franco, Danny McBride and Natalie Portman. Another actor I recognized was Damien Lewis, who was in the TV show Life.

The plot was pretty good and I confess I was entertained, but I would have enjoyed the movie much more if it rested on it plot and the fine acting and had left out the disgusting parts.

It was a little chilly here today and the wind blew non-stop, sometimes quite hard. Of course, it didn’t blow the green pollen off the top of my pickup. Neither did the rain we got in the night for a few minutes wash the pollen away. The pollen, though, is a small price to pay for the greening that comes with spring. Georgia is really beautiful in the spring.

Well, it’s getting late so I guess I’ll go to bed, but I doubt I will sleep since I had two large Coke Zeros at the movie this afternoon.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment