Monday, April 25, 2011

Madea’s Big Happy Family

I am a fan of Tyler Perry, especially his Medea movies. Madea’s Big Happy Family is no exception. I saw it today and enjoyed it immensely. It produced a full range of emotion. I probably cried as much as I laughed and I laughed a lot. Loretta Divine did a terrific job. She is also in the movie coming soon called Jumping the Broom. Madea did not disappoint and the movie ended with an appearance on Maury Povich.

Tomorrow, I’ll be heading back to Florida and it sounds like I’ll be driving in rain all day. Oh well, think of how much more we appreciate the sunshine after we’ve had a little rain. It’s raining right now at my brother’s and he’s planning to grill steaks. Hopefully, it will let up long enough that he can cook our dinner.

I’m going to post this a little sooner than usual because I want to get my computer packed up and ready to go.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment