Sunday, March 6, 2011

Another Quiet Sunday

Woke at 5:30 this morning and finished rereading One for the Money, a Stephanie Plum novel by Janet Evanovich. I hope I didn’t disturb any of my neighbors. Sometimes I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe.

For lunch, Richard and I went to Olde Town Pizza and had our standard fare: pizza, strawberry walnut salad, and corn fritters. I just finished the rest of my salad. I still have a few pieces of pizza left. I’ll probably save them for breakfast.

I had a wonderful 2-hour nap this afternoon. My allergies have calmed down considerably during the last few days and it was great to be able to go to sleep without having to take allergy medicine.

Now, I’ll be watching America’s Next Great Restaurant and Celebrity Apprentice (if I can stay awake) and working on the Sunday Crossword Puzzles.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment