Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Many Are Leaving

Well, it’s that time of year again. The snowbirds are flying back north, or rather, driving back north. Today, two of the families camping on my street left for home (Buffalo, NY and Knoxville, TN). I’m sorry to see them both go.

But, it is starting to really get hot here. Right now, it’s 81 in my camper. It was hotter, but then we got a wonderful rain storm and the air cooled off a lot. There are tornado watches in the area until 8 pm and threats of giant hail. However, the beautiful breeze accompanying this threat is wonderful.

Guess Who…

Did I ever post this picture and ask you to guess who it is? See the bottom of this post for the answer. You won’t believe it.

 Guesswho

My sister-in-law Rose and I now have 4 games of Scrabble going. We have that many because we had no idea what we were doing. I think we might have it under control now. It’s fun to play with someone besides the computer. When the games cmoe up, there are pictures of the players. It’s great to look at Rose’s smiling face while we play. I hope she doesn’t beat me too badly. She started the last game with a Bingo.

I went down to my storage facility today and dropped off some more stuff: checking account statements, my empty scanner box, my empty toaster oven box, and a couple of bags and a box of electronic stuff.

After the storage facility, I drove to Goodwill in Plant City and dropped off a box of stuff. Seems funny not having the whole truck loaded down with stuff to take there. I had lunch at Kazbor’s – yum, yum.

Yesterday, I went to the library and took out three Lisa Garner books and one Greg Iles book. I’ve got until 4/19 to read them, which shouldn’t be a problem. Boy, though, compared with my iPhone, they are sooooo heavy.

Well, I’ve had dinner (Spanish rice) and will now lie down and read the rest of the evening, except for watching The Middle at 8pm.

Answer to the Guess Who questoin: Daniel Craig – the latest James Bond. He’s also starring in the movie Cowboys and Aliens.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment