Friday, March 4, 2011

A Wild Goose Chase

This morning, I decided to drive to Brandon to see two movies: Gnomeo and Juliet (a cartoon about gnomes) and I Am Number Four. When I pulled into the parking lot, I discvered I did not have my wallet with driver’s license and AMC Moviewatcher’s card. I went back home and, after a frantic search which including looking in my laundry bag, I finally found it. By then, of course, it was too late to go to two movies in one morning. So much for saving gas money.

I moved some stuff around in my truck, then started my receipts scanning project. I had several boxes of receipts in my storage unit and decided I could get rid of these boxes if I went through the receipts and scanned the important ones. I got though one box of those today.

I read Joanne Fluke’s new book called Devil’s Food Cake Murder after finishing the Greg Iles book my neighbor loaned me.

Since it was Richard’s birthday, he and Karen and I went to Zephyrhills to the Sugar Shack for dinner. It was especially good tonight and the owner (Randy) gave Richard two extra pieces of fish.

Now, it’s time to go to bed and start a nother book after I play a game of Scrabble.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment