Monday, March 14, 2011

Some Amazing Pictures

You can find some amazing photos (not videos) of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan at:

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/03/earthquake-in-japan/100022/

Please keep praying for the people of Japan.

Today, A & A Mobile RV Service came and checked out my refrigerator. It was a 15 amp fuse. Apparently, although the refrigerator runs on 120 AC, the brain that tells wht refrigerator whether to use Gas or Electric is controlled by one of the 12-volt circuit. Next time, if I can get the cover off, I’ll be able to fix it – well, if it’s the fuse again.

I did three loads of laundry over at my cousin’s today. To top that off, he grilled steaks, sauteed mushrooms, made corn and mashed potatoes. It was really good. I told him that if people found out he offered food when they did their laundry, he would have a lot of folks coming to do their laundry at his house.

It was gorgeous here today – in the 70’s with a nice breeze and not a cloud in the sky.

Well, I’m off to bed to finish the third Reatcher book by Lee Child. Only 12 or so more to go, but I haven’t bought them yet. I have a new Linda Fairstein book I’ll be reading after this.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment