Thursday, March 31, 2011

Rain, Wind, and the Threat of Tornados

Today, we had some fierce thunderstorms with high winds, driving rain, and close lightning. It was so bad, I unplugged my computer part way through the day and decided I could spend the day reading, playing Scrabble, and doing Crossword Puzzles. I turned my computer on and spent half an hour trying to connect to the Internet. I guess I’ll have to use an open connection here in the park. Tomorrow, it’s back on the phone to Verizon.

That is about the extent of my day, except I watched my last two neighboring campers get ready to leave. All those snowbirds are heading home. It’s just me in my lonely little camper on my street.

In the last two days, I’ve read two Lisa Gardner books: Hide and Say Hello. They were gripping novels with intriguing characters and plots. I have one more Lisa Gardner book to read and a Greg Iles book and then it’s back to the library.

Isn’t my life exciting? Maybe tomorrow, I’l have something more interesting to write about.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment