Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fifty Years – What a Difference!

Ask Not Cartoon

 

A friend sent me this picture of Sunset at the North Pole with the moon at closest point to the earth:

Sunset at the North Pole

Isn’t that amazing?

Drudge had a link to before and after pictures of the earthquake devastation in Japan. Just move your cursor from the right side to the left to see before and after.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/beforeafter.htm

Please pray for the people of Japan.

My friend Karen’s car ran out of oil … yep, oil not gas …so I took her to Walmart to buy some. Can you believe oil is almost $4 per quart. It’s been a long time since I bought any. I was stunned.

On the way back we stopped at Kazbor’s for some of their delicious wings.

The refrigerator in my camper is on the fritz (not the neat “Z” word I could use in my Scrabble came if I had the right letters). I borrowed my cousin’s electric cooler and put the stuff that could spoil in there. Tomorrow, I’ll call the folks who do mobile camper repairs and see if they can fix it. I checked the breakers and the GFCI to make sure everything was okay. At first, I thought the power just went off, but it wasn’t that.

My neighbor Joe helped me get the power unit open so we could check the breakers.

Oh, well, them’s the breaks…

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment