Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Quiet Sunday

Except a walk to the dumpster and dumping my tanks, I never left the house today. I mostly spent my time reading or napping. It’s so warm .. at 7:12pm while I’m writing this, it’s 85 here in my camper and 81 outside.

My cousin Ethelyn said they are expecting snow again this week in Corning. That doesn’t seem right somehow since I think tomorrow is the first day of spring.

My cousin Richard sent me the neatest email. It had links to a bunch of songs. I haven’t listened to all of them yet. Some have videos of the person singing them. Others just have some illustrations. I’ll try listing them here in case you didn’t get an email from me with them. On some, you have to find the little box showing the play/pause button and click the play icon.

~All In The Game~
Tommy Edwards

~Angel Baby~
Rosie & The Originals

~A Night At The Drive-In~
Sally Matheson

~At The Hop~
Danny & The Juniors

~Blueberry Hill~
Fats Domino

~Blue Velvet~
Bobby Vinton

~Born Too Late~
The Poni-Tails

~Class Of '57~
Ken Ellsion

~Corrina, Corrina~
Ray Peterson

~Could I Have This Dance~
Anne Murray

~Could This Be Magic~
The Dubs

~Dedicated To The One I Love~
The Shirelles

~Dream Lover~
Bobby Darin

~Fabulous Fifties~
Brenda Sparkman

~Fifties Housewife~
Bill Haley

~Harbor Lights~
The Platter's

~I Can't Stop Loving You~
Ray Charles

~Johnny B. Goode~
Chuck Berry

~Just A Dream~
Jimmy Clanton

~Just One Look~
Doris Troy

~Kookie Kookie~
Edward Byrnes/Connie Stevens

~Let It Be Me~
The Everly Brother's

~Lollipop~
The Chordettes

~Love Letters In The Sand~
Pat Boone

~Moments To Rememeber~
The Four Lads

~Music Music Music~
Teresa Brewer

~My Boy Lollipop~
Millie Small

~My Heart Is An Open Book~
Carl Dobkins Jr.

~My Prayer~
The Platters

~My Special Angel~
Bobby Helms

~Only You~
The Platters

~Please Help Me I'm Falling~
Hank Locklin

~Poetry In Motion~
Johnny Tillotson

~Pretty Blue Eyes~
Steve Lawrence

~Puppy Love~
Paul Anka

~409 - Beach Boys~
The Beach Boys

~Ramblin' Rose~
Nat King Cole

~Remember When~
The Platters

~Rocking Alone ~
Eddy Arnold

~Roses Are Red My Love~
Bobby Vinton

~Send Me The Pillow~
Johnny Tillitson

~Since I Met You Baby~
Ivory Joe Hunter

~Smoke Gets In Your Eyes~
The Platters

~So Fine~
The Fiesta's

~Sweet Old Fashioned Girl~
Teresa Brewer

~Take Good Care Of My Baby~
Bobby Vee

~Take These Chains From My Heart~
Ray Charles

~Talk Back Trembling Lips~
Johnny Tillitson

~Teenager In Love~
Dion & The Belmonts

~The Old Lamplighter~
The Brown's
Jim Ed,Maxine & Bonnie

~The Stroll~
The Diamonds

~The Wayward Wind~
Gogi Grant

~Easter Parade~
Bing Crosby

~To Know Him Is To Love Him~
The Teddy Bears

~Told You Lately~
Floyd Cramer

~Wake Up Little Susie~
The Everly Brother's

~Why~
Frankie Avalon

~Young Love~
Sonny James

~Your'e Sixteen~
Johnny Burnette

~~~~~~~

~Memories Are Made Of This~
Dean Martin

~~~~~~~~

Well, the table seems to have transferred okay. Try just clicking on the song, but I think you may have to hold down the Ctrl key and click to make it work or maybe it won’t work at all. I won’t know until I actually post this and try it. Hope you enjoy them as much as I am.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment