Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Accomplishments

Today, I tested, well, actually used, my new Black & Decker Rechargeable Weed-Eater to get rid of the weeds around my camper. First, though, I parked my pickup across the street. A lot of the weeds were where the pickup is usually parked. It worked really well. Of course, my arms were a little weak afterward. I’m not used to so much physical activity. And it does look better.

I was going to take before and after pictures, but forgot until the after was all over. I guess you’ll just have to take my word for it.

I also tried baking some of those Pillsbury Grand biscuits in my toaster oven. They came out okay, albeit a little singed on the bottom. They were certainly edible, even tasty. I need to get a smaller package next time.

The other highlight of my day was going to the library where I took out six new books. I’ve already read one of the: Up Close and Dangerous by Linda Howard. It’ a book I’ve read before, but it was so good, I didn’t mind reading it a second time. I’m getting ready to start Double Homicide by Faye Kellerman and Jonathon Kellerman.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment