Saturday, June 11, 2011

Not Much Going On

Other than visiting Richard for a while and going to the library to pick up a couple of books I had put on hold, I didn’t do too much today except read. I have finished Compulsion by Jonathon Kellerman and have started Blindman’s Bluff by Faye Kellerman.

For supper this evening, I had a bag of Orville Reddenbacher’s Kettlecorn. I never used to like that stuff, but now it’s my favorite. One bag more than fills me up. In fact, one-half of a bag would be just right.

I was finally able to get connected to the Solitaire games my sister-in-law Rose and I have been playing. I’m convinced that Facebook made some changes to the way they’re handling them and temporarily broke something. Of course, it could just be I’m totally inept at this sort of thing.

On Facebook today, there were pictures of my great-nephew Nathan’s graduation. So tall and handsome. There were also some wonderful pictures of him with his parents and with his grandmother as well as one of his brother Daniel playing in the band.

Can you believe Anthony Weiner? New York State must be so proud: Eliot Spitzer and Anthony Weiner --- their very own perverts. Now, Weiner is going to take a leave of absence to get treatment. Somehow, I think the treatment he gets won’t do him much more good than it does your run-of-the-mill child molester. I think, in his mind, his only problem is that he got caught. How can the people of NYS want someone with his lack of judgment representing them?

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment