Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Little Shower

Today, we got a lot of thunder and a little shower – the thunder lasted a lot longer than the rain. It just about dampened the ground.

I got up early (around 5:30) and began my day trying to put together a Black & Decker Workbench 425. At first, I thought it was missing some parts and I couldn’t figure out from the diagram and instructions just exactly what I was supposed to do. Now, I have figured it out and am about halfway done. I guess I’m a little slow, but I put a pin where it shouldn’t have gone and have to wait til I find the right tool to get it out.

I also read another Jonathon Kellerman book(Gone)  and hope to have another(Obsession) done by tomorrow. Then, it’s back to the library for some more. I did pre-order a new J.A. Jance book on my Kindle today – I think it comes out in July.

My cousin Richard thinks he left his cell phone at his house, but I can’t find it. I called it a couple of times while walking around inside the house, but couldn’t hear it ringing. I looked for it everywhere I could think of, but couldn’t see it anywhere.

I spent a little time today watching In Plain Sight and Covert Affairs on the Internet. I really enjoy both of those shows and today was a good day to watch them since my connection will reset tomorrow.It’s funny but the heroine Annie on Covert Affairs went to Paris and I got to see some of the same sights I’ve been enjoying pictures of on Facebook. My niece Denise and her husband Mark were there and took the most stunning pictures. It was almost like being there.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment