Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Big Shower

Last night, not only did we get lots of thunder and lightning, but also some wonderful rain. In fact, it rained steadily for at least 3 or 4 hours. We really needed it.

This morning, I replaced a board in my cousin’s ramp. The worst part was getting the old board off. It probably took 3/4 of the time for the whole project to get that board up. It split in 3 pieces, but that’s why it had to be replaced. I had Home Depot cut it to the proper length and must have measured right because it fit perfectly.

For lunch, I had a hot dog and chili cheese fries at Kazbor’s. I had to go to Plant City for groceries anyway. It was extremely good and I ate the whole thing. The chili cheese fries were like a side order, not their huge platter they bring if you order them that way.

When I got home, I had a nice nap. Now, I’ll be able to read later.

I went to the library and got some more books to read. Still working on the Kellermans and Iris Johansen.

My cousin Richard arrived at his sister’s house today --- finally. I guess he ran into a lot of construction on Rte 15 in Pennsylvania.

I hope you have all seen this video. If not, please watch it here.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment