Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Bad Teacher = Bad Movie

Today, I went to see the movie Bad Teacher with Cameron Diaz, Jason Segel and Justin Timberlake. All I can say is don’t bother wasting your time.

After I got home, my eyes started itching so bad, I couldn’t stand it. I had been going to read, but thought it better to keep my eyes shut after using some eye drops. I’ve kept from itching them for a few hours now and they are considerably better. After Rush Limbaugh was over, I started listening to the rest of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

From my cousin, it sounds as if our legal matters will be settled within the next couple of weeks. It will be good when it is all over. It’s been since last March.

Tomorrow, I’ll be meeting Esther for lunch after her 10 am doctor’s appointment.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment