Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Trip to Zephyrhills

This afternoon, my cousin Richard and I made another trip to Zephyrhills, this time to see his endocrinologist. Unfortunately, they kept us waiting over an hour and since Richard has to have a triple-bypass next week, he decided we’d waited long enough. We left.

We stopped in at K-Mart where they had Diet Sun Drop on sale for 4 for $12. When I got to the register, I found out it was only $10 for 4. Love that stuff.

That long-awaited check is still in the mail. Today, I found out the lawyer’s office put the wrong street number on the address. The address she mistakenly put on the envelope belongs to a family of snowbirds so the check has no doubt been mailed to somewhere in Pennsylvania. I suggested that the lawyer’s office stop payment on the check, but the person who made the mistake said there is no money left in the account for the stop payment. It occurred to me later that the lawyer’s office should handle that charge since they made the mistake. Oh well, I guess I’ll just wait.

I picked up 3 or 4 more library books today and took all but 1 of the others back.

Time to get reading.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment