Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dinner at Carrabba’s

Tonight, my cousin Richard and I went to Carrabba’s for dinner. It was delicious as usual. The Carrabba’s in Plant City is one of the best I’ve ever eaten at. It’s about the same size as most others I’ve been at, but it’s laid out in such a fashion that it seems much roomier than most of the others.

My cousin arrived home late last night. This morning, I helped him unload his car and spent a couple of hours catching up.

I finished reading Milk and Honey by Faye Kellerman on tape. I’m now listening to Day of Atonement by the same author. These are really good books. The main characters are an LAPD detective named Peter Decker and his wife, Rina Lazurus. They are both Orthodox Jews and the culture discussed is very interesting.

I’m also in the middle of a book by David Baldacci. It’s not like the others of his I have read, but it’s still a great read.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment