Monday, July 25, 2011

The Check WAS in the Mail

Finally, the check I’ve been expecting for ages came in the mail today. It has been deposited into the bank. Now, once it clears, I can begin seriously checking out RV sales places for a somewhat bigger travel trailer. I have lots of requirements, including an island bed, a comfortable chair, lots more storage space inside and out, at least a little counter (don’[t have any right now), compatible electric brakes, compatible hitch set up, and so on and so forth.

It may be a while before I can do any serious looking since I’ll probably be spending a lot of time at the hospital with my cousin while he undergoes and recovers from triple bypass. We still don’t know when it will take place, but I know he’s anxious to get it over with.

Cynthia McKinney

If I ran the state of Georgia or the city of Atlanta or whoever is responsible for the street named after former US Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, I would be moving mountains to change it. She has been overseas (in Iran of all places) blasting the US, saying we’re responsible for assassinations and that we are the most violent on the planet. I knew she had a screw loose, but she is so anti-American, we should invite her to leave this country.

You have to wonder about the people that once elected her, because once they got rid of her, they elected Hank Johnson, who is afraid Guam is about to tip over. What’s up with that?

Hot Dogs Can Wreck Your Health (according to the following billboard:

imageAccording to theblaze.com, a group called Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine has paid to put this billboard outside Indianapolis International Speedway.  The Blaze also discovered that this group is linked to an animal rights group.

While hot dogs may not especially good for you, this billboard would not keep me from eating them. We should be able to choose. It’s funny how, over the years, this group or that will say such and such is good for you or not good for you.

Well, it must be almost time for dinner. Think I’ll have a hot dog. :)

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment