Monday, July 4, 2011

I Will Pray for You

Today, there was an interesting article about offers to pray for others. You can see it at:

http://townhall.com/columnists/mikeadams/2011/07/04/i_will_pray_for_you/page/full/

State Flowers Card from Jacquie Lawson

Hope this link works for you – it is simply amazing:

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=1221321706636&source=jl999

Happy Independence Day!

Happy birthday, U.S.A.

Transformers

This morning, Karen and I went to AMC to see Transformers: Dark of the Moon. This exciting movie lasted more than 2 hours and involved a lot of action and, yes, transformation. The special effects were amazing. Starring in the film are Shie LeBoeuf, Josh Duhamel, John Turturro, Tyrese Gibson, Rosie Huntingdon-Whitely, Frances McDormand, John Malkovich and even Patrick Dempsey. Leonard Nimoy voiced one of the transformer.

I was surprised by how much I laughed during this movie. I don’t remember the other one I saw being so funny.

I’m almost done with my second Peter Abrahams book (fortunately, he doesn’t write like Stephen King) and will probably read the third tonight. Then, tomorrow, I can go pick up a few more.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment