Sunday, July 3, 2011

How Much Is Too Much?

According to CNNMoney.com:

“One out of every three White House employees makes at least $100,000 a year, according to data released by the White House on Friday.”

Some Roseate Spoonbill Pictures

I finally downloaded the pictures I took with my Nikon of the Roseate Spoonbills:

Roseate Spoonbills-2-1small

 Roseate Spoonbills-7-1small

 Roseate Spoonbills-8-1small

Aren’t they beautiful birds. It’s too bad the color doesn’t show up better in the pictures. It’s clear why they are called “spoonbills”. Next time I hope to have my telephoto lense on the camera.

It looks as if I’ll be able to get a new travel trailer soon so this week, my intention is to inventory my pantry. In fact, I may pack up as much as I can in boxes. I’ve a number of features I would like to have in my next camper. It’s a little easier to know what I want now that I’ve lived in one for six months or so.

I’ve started a book by Peter Abrahamson and have 2 more of his to read. If I had seen the recommendations by Stephen King before I took out the books, I would probably have decided not to read them. I’m trying to give the first book a fair chance and will probably finish it.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment