Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Confusion Reigns

Apparently, the doctor(s) that were going to do my cousin’s triple bypass have decided not to do it and they are going to try angioplasty instead. He finally got an appointment for Thursday to consult with a doctor about it.

Today, I went to the bank to deposit a check and then to Publix for a few groceries. My nap was interrupted by a text message, but I did go to the library to drop off 4 books and pick up a couple I had placed on hold. I’m on my third Aunt Dimity book – they are short, but interesting.

Tonight, Karen and I went to Kazbor’s for wings. They were so crispy and good – it doesn’t get much better than that. Dickie had already eaten at Bob Evans so he didn’t want to go.

For the first time in a while, I’ve had trouble keeping an internet connection today. Hopefully, I will get it to stay on long enough to publish this blogpost.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment