Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rainy, Rainy

In Florida, it doesn’t often happen that it rains all day. Today, it did, well, for the most part. I did manage to go to Waffle House for breakfast this morning without getting too wet. Then, I went to my storage space and picked up a couple of boxes to facilitate my move from one camper to the other (haven’t picked out the new one yet) and didn’t get too wet doing that. I also stopped at Bed, Bath and Beyond and the library in between the rain drops.

Just got off the phone with my brother Jeff. He, his wife Kathy and her mother Grace are in Destin, FL spending a couple of days at the beach. I think Kathy starts teaching again next week so it was their last chance to really get away.

Hopefully, tomorrow, my cousin will find out what’s going on with his heart situation, whether they do angioplasty or surgery.

Well, back to Aunt Dimity Takes A Holiday.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment