Friday, July 1, 2011

Larry Crowne

Today, I went to see Larry Crowne starring Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts. Tom’s real wife Rita Wilson had a small part, but she really looked a lot better than in the last movie she was in. Also in the movie were Taraji P. Henson and Cedric the Entertainer. The movie was delightful. I enjoyed it a lot. It was a great story and caused me to laugh out loud and smile almost all of the way through it.

The movie was written and produced by Tom Hanks. Co-writer was Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

This evening I took Karen to Carrabba’s for her birthday. I have enough leftovers to feed me tomorrow night.

I’m now reading Indigo Dying by Susan Wittig Albert. Its main character is China Bayles and I hope to find that Albert has written more about her even though she’s a bit too environmentalist wacko for my taste. I guess we’ll see.

This morning there were a couple of Sandhill cranes in the field behind the park – what majestic birds!

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment