Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hot Out?

A friend sent this, but probably you folks up north and out west might better appreciate it. It’s been a little hot, but not as bad as it could be.

clip_image001

Speaking of heat, I talked with my cousin Richard today. He is visiting family in South Carolina and said that yesterday, with the heat index, it was 115 degrees. Sure glad I live in Florida.

I did my laundry this morning and finished by Garden of Eden book by Faye Kellerman. I have another Jerrilyn Farmer book to start pretty soon.

I just bought my ticket on-line to Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 for the 10:45 showing on Friday morning. Can’t wait, but I guess I’ll have to. Tomorrow, I’ll probably try to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1. From the previews I’ve seen, it doesn’t necessarily follow the book, but they have all been like that to some extent.

Well, still feeling kind of punky. I think I’ll have an early night.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment