Saturday, August 13, 2011

All Move In But In A Mess

Everything has been moved into my new camper thanks to my niece Jane and her two boys Bradley and James. Those boys must have moved 1000 lbs of stuff each and Jane worked hard in the old camper. I never would have lasted if they had not helped. What a great family I have!

I’m really beat again tonight, but I probably have put away about 1/2 of the stuff we moved.I will be sleeping on my new bed tonight even though I haven’t made it. Just didn’t have the energy to wrestle with the mattress and put on the mattress pad (I did get it on enough so I can sleep on it), sheets, and comforter. Oh well, I think I’ll have more energy tomorrow.

Going to see The Help in the morning and then try to find a TV. Directv should be installed some day this week. I plan to spend tomorrow afternoon taking care of stuff. Thankfully, there’s lots of storage space though some of it is hard to reach.

My microwave oven is a little high so I expect I’ll have to bring in my step stool from the back of the truck.

I sure will be glad to get settled so I can get back to my reading and my naps. :)

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment