Thursday, August 25, 2011

Continued Progress

This morning, I went through two clothes hampers, a box labeled “towels, etc.”, a big bag and a big plastic box of clothes and sorted out the ones to keep and the ones to give to Goodwill. I was glad to get that done, plus it permanently reduced the number of items in my storage space.

Tomorrow morning, I have to take my truck in for an oil change. Hopefully, it won’t take too long. It usually doesn’t unless they find something to “fix.” After that, depending on how long the oil change takes, I’ll drop off the stuff at Goodwill then may head for my storage space to pick up some more stuff to evaluate if I need it.

A Fish Story

clip_image001
A guy who lives at Lake Saint Marys (60 miles north of Dayton, OH ) saw a ball bouncing around kind of strangely in the lake and went to investigate. It turned out to be a flathead catfish that had apparently tried to swallow a basketball which became stuck in its mouth!!

The fish was totally exhausted from trying to dive, but unable to, because the ball would always bring him back up to the surface. The guy tried numerous times to get the ball out, but was unsuccessful. He finally had his wife cut the ball in order to deflate it and release the hungry catfish.


You probably wouldn't have believed this, if you hadn't seen the following pictures:


clip_image002


clip_image003
clip_image004


clip_image005

clip_image006
Be kinder than necessary
because everyone bites off more than they can chew sometime in life...

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment