Friday, August 5, 2011

The Smurfs

This morning, I got to see the new Smurf movie. It was great, even though I don’t care for Neil Patrick Harris that much. Hank Azaria, who played the villain Gargamel, is terrific and Harris did a pretty good job too. The animation mixed with the live human action was amazing.

Last night and this afternoon, I listened to Grievous Sin by Faye Kellerman  on my cassette player. It is another excellent Peter Decker/Rina Lazarus novel by Faye Kellerman. I’m getting close to having read almost all of her books. Hope she gets busy and turns out at least one a week.

Millionaires

According to politico.com, “people and households earning more than $1 million annually made up just 0.1 percent, or just over 235,000, of the 140 million tax returns filed in 2009, and just 8,274 returns were filed by people making $10 million or more.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/60717.html

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment