Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Home from the Hospital

This morning, I brought my cousin Richard home from Florida Hospital in Zephyrhills. He has a list of do’s and don’t’s which I hope he pays attention to. This afternoon, I took a nice long nap.

Last night, I did my laundry at Richard’s house while watching last week and this week’s episodes of The Closer and this week’s episode of Rizzoli and Isles. This morning, I folded the laundry I didn’t get to last night.

Don’t I lead an exciting life?

It’s raining again today, but I don’t complain because we are in a drought. You’d never know it by looking around. Everything is so green and beautiful.The farmer across from the park has already hayed his fields twice since spring.

I am so disappointed in our Congress: they raised the debt ceiling. We are FOURTEEN TRILLION dollars in debt. And the worst thing is that they didn’t really CUT one red cent of spending; they just slowed down the rate of increase. If anyone I get to vote for voted for this sham, I will NOT vote for them, I don’t care. Do they think we are stupid? <—Yes, this is a rhetorical question.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment