Monday, August 8, 2011

The Change-Up

The Change-Up is a nasty movie, peppered with four-letter words, nudity, and sex. The plot was pretty decent and the movie could have been a lot better without the reliance on the aforementioned. Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman are both terrific actors, but whoever wrote the screenplay apparently has a thin vocabulary, one that relies on the f-word, used as a verb, a noun, an adjective and an adverb. What a waste!

I spoke with my sales person at Dusty’s Camper World three times today. I won’t be able to pick up the camper until Friday, which just gives me that much more time to get ready for the move. I’ve asked them to switch out the mattress for a new pillow-top one like I have now, to add a spare tire and bracket (there was none before), to switch out the battery for an AGM (no maintenance) one, to install vent fans on the black and grey water vents, to fill the tires with Nitrogen, and to treat the roof.

Well, I’m tired out; didn’t get my nap today.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment