Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Two Days To Go

Today, I spent quite a bit of time packing up stuff in the bathroom, moving it out, cleaning everything in there and then moving the packed up stuff back in.  I also packed some other odds and ends.

Tomorrow, I plan to pack up the stuff in the pantry, the drawers and the overhead cabinets.

I think my strategy Friday will be to move my old camper out of the way (I estimate this will take an hour or so). Then, after I go to Bartow to pick up my new camper, I can park it where it should go, leveling it and hooking up everything.

If it’s raining or I don’t have enough time to move everything, I will move the stuff on Saturday and clean out the old camper.

I expect to be pretty busy for the next two or three days. I will be taking the time on Sunday morning to go see The Help with my friend Karen.

Right now, I am pretty tired so I guess I’ll be lying down pretty soon. I have all of my library books read so I guess I can start Michael Vey. It’s the first book being published by Glenn Beck’s new publishing company and comes highly recommended by Glenn.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment