Saturday, August 6, 2011

Some Odds and Ends

This morning, my cousin Richard and I had a delicious breakfast at Bob Evans. I had the sunshine skillet with their strawberry/blueberry smoothie and Richard had eggs, home fries and grits with iced tea.

This afternoon, I spent on the computer looking at travel trailer possibilities. I found several at Dusty’s Camper World and Lazy Daze RV that might fill the bill. Tomorrow, after going to see Cowboys and Aliens, my friend Karen and I are going to stop at Dusty’s Camper World to check out a few I found. I hope I find something quickly because I HATE to shop.

So sad to hear about our Marines being killed in Afghanistan. What a tragedy! And I hear they were members of Seal Team Six. Sounds a little fishy to me.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment