Monday, August 15, 2011

ELECTION 2012 IS COMING

A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Lets Take a stand!!!

Obama: Gone!

Borders: Closed...

Language: English only...

Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!!!

Drug Free: Make a drug screen mandatory for anyone on welfare and/or food stamps!

NO freebies to Non-Citizens!

GOD REMAINS IN EVERYTHING

We the people are coming

I received the above from two different friends and thought it worth sharing.

Today, I really made progress taking care of things. Of course, I worked all day almost without stopping except to visit the library and take out 5 print booksand 2 books on tape. I can actually walk through my camper without having to step over anything.I have a little more to do and then I can stary re-arranging – I just know I’ll have to do some of that.

Tomorrow, I’m going to see 30 Minutes or Less – it looks like a scream. On Wednesday, DirecTV is coming to install my satellite equipment. It’ll be weird to watch TV again. I haven’t really had TV for  more than a year.

Well, once again I can hardly hold my eyes open (no nap today) so I think I’ll go to bed to read and to go to sleep early.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment