Friday, August 26, 2011

Oil Changed and Tires Rotated

What an accomplishment! Today, I had the oil changed in my truck and the tires rotated. I then took a load of stuff to Goodwill. Then I returned home and went through a box of paperwork. I was able to immediately toss about half the box and the rest will go once I’ve done some checking and scanning.

TheBlaze.com is reporting that:

Breast Cancer Foundation Gave More Than $500K to Planned Parenthood Last Year

“Affiliates of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure breast cancer foundation gave more than half a million dollars to Planned Parenthood in 2010, according to federal tax records.” This was slightly less than the $731,303 given in 2009. Also, “Rita Diller, director of the American Life League’s Stop Planned Parenthood initiative, told Life News that aside from the abortion issue, it doesn’t make sense for Komen to donate money to Planned Parenthood when the organization does not provide any kind of advanced breast care, including mammograms.”

The Susan G. Komen foundation will NEVER get another penny from me!

 

My cousin Deb sent me the following:

clip_image001

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment