Thursday, October 7, 2010

Am I Going the Right Way?

Do you remember the other night when I walked in 25 minutes what usually takes me 35 minutes? Well, tonight, I walked in 20 minutes what usually takes me 10-12. This doesn’t seem like the right direction. Actually, I probably shouldn’t have walked at all, but I don’t want to start making excuses. I see Dr. Tom tomorrow and I hope he can put back whatever is out of whack.

After i got back from taking 5 boxes of stuff and my laser printer to Goodwill, I packed up an entire box of knickknacks. There are a few more I’ll put in with other stuff for Goodwill. I’m making good progress, but all of that lifting is hard on the back.

What’s up with our Tampa Bay Rays? They’ve lost two games to the Texas Rangers. So much for home field advantage. Maybe they are trying to give the Rangers a false sense of security. Hope they find their game before it’s too late. At least, my Yankees are doing well – they’ve won two of two.

I’ve only two more cassette tapes before I start on the 100 in my wooden tape holder. I probably won’t do all of them, but who knows. So much wonderful music. I think there are at least 6 tapes of The Cathedral Quartet. Awesome!

Well, got to watch Bones and CSI.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment