Monday, October 4, 2010

Writing Books and You Again

By 8:15 this morning, I crossed “Pack Writing Books” off my day’s to-do list. It took 3 of the small banker boxes, one more than I thought it would. Instead of 2 shelves of writing books, I found I had 3.

I also packed up five boxes of stuff for Goodwill and loaded them in the truck.

After all of the packing, I took a shower and went to AMC to see the movie You Again with Jamie Lee Curtis, Sigourney Weaver, Kristen Bell, Kristin Chenowith, Victor Garber, and Betty White. There was also a cameo appearance by one of my favorites, Cloris Leachman. It was a very entertaining movie. Funny and sad, it made me laugh out loud and made me cry. The ending was great.

I then went to Goodwill in Plant City and to Publix for groceries.

Tonight, I’ve packed 7 more boxes of books for Linda – with the three I already had packed, this should about finish up the books. It’s sad to see my old friends (my books) go, but they just take up too much space and weight. As it is, I still have some special books to go through and sort out.  I’ve put that on the back burner because I have to think about it.

Although I had decided not to walk today, I changed my mind and went out a little while ago. It’s 68 out right now and was a beautiful night for walking.

Now, it’s time for me to say good night.

Until next time…

1 comment:

  1. You Again was a good movie. I took my Mom to see it for her birthday.

    Glad you're enjoying this wonderful weather by getting out and walking.

    Have a great day! ~

    ReplyDelete