Friday, October 15, 2010

A Good Look At Things

This morning, after my visit to the chiropractor, I went to Rose Radiology to have my back, hip and right knee x-rayed. I wish I’d had that done BEFORE the visit to the chiropractor, because I had to lie on a hard (sometimes cold) table so they could take my pictures. I don’t know how photogenic I am, but they sure took enough x-rays. Having to lie on the table almost undid all of the good the chiropractor had done, but I got to feeling better after an hour or so.

I have the x-rays to take back to the doctor next Friday and have looked at them, but have no idea what I’m looking at. I hope Dr. Tom can figure something out.

I met Bill and Vivienne and Irene for lunch. My cousin Richard got lost and then his car quit. He had it towed to his dealer and decided to get a new car – well, new to him. I think it’s a 2009 Chrysler convertible, but I don’t know what model. I saw the car once but don’t even really remember the color. I am not personally fond of convertibles.

Mark and I had at least three convertibles during the course of our married life: the 1966 Midnight Blue Ford Mustang with a white top, a red VW Kharman Ghia with a black top, and a Triumph – can’t remember the model, but it was one of those foreign sports cars where you practically sit on the ground while driving. I can’t remember if our MG Midget was a convertible or not.

After I got home, I took a nap – I’m retired so I can do that with no problem – then finished my cassette tape archiving. I’ve also finished backing up my Dell Laptop. Tomorrow, I’ll clean that up and pack it up. Know anyone who would like a good laptop. I’d still have it, but it only has an 80-gigabyte hard drive and that just doesn’t cut it. It runs Windows XP and is very reliable.

Well, it’s getting late and you know how much I need my beauty sleep.

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment